Thursday, February 11, 2010

Til' Death

What a day we had today. If you have ever read my "50 things" post - #46. You will know that my nephew is an actor on a sitcom. The show is "Til' Death" on Fox Sunday nights.

His parents flew to L.A. yesterday from Fargo (our home town) and me and my family drove in from Phoenix. We spent the day today at the studio watching them film the season finale. We laughed so hard and had such a great time. And our kids were allowed in studio even though the age limit is 18 and over.. and boy were they good! We were so proud of them for being quiet when they had to be.

Here is my family with the cast of the show. Brad Garrett and Joely Fisher are husband and wife and our nephew plays their son in law, Doug.


Here is my sister and brother in law with the cast.

When we broke for lunch - Joely Fisher had got the Shaved Ice truck there for the entire crew - and she made sure my kids both got one too.. they loved it. It had ice cream on the bottom of a snow cone. Heaven in a bowl according to my kids.


And here is my oldest with his cousins 'chair'

And here are both my kids sitting on the couch on the living room set.

And finally - my sister in law, Mary, with her son's chair.. Is that a proud Momma or what?! That's her "Hollywood" pose.

Sorry about the picture.. her husband decided to walk across just as I was taking it.. with his shaved ice of course. lol.

We are so proud of Timm - he's worked so hard to get this far. He has been living in L.A. for over 10 yrs now and has been lucky enough with work that he's never had to get any other job to support himself. That says a lot about his acting skills.

We are getting ready to join them all for dinner next.. and then tomorrow.. THE BEACH!!!
Pin It

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh how fun! That is so exciting! It definitely beats the snowy north east. I bet your kids are loving it!!

Quiltpiecer said...

Wow, how awesome is that! What an exciting adventure. Sorry to say I've not seen the program, but will have to now just to watch your nephew! His mama has a right to be proud.

Bobbi said...

that is just SOOO cool! something your kids will always remember too. the beach...ahh...enjoy the fun in the sand.

Andee said...

I really love that show...except that Joy drinks a bit much and they made the principal and his wife disappear without so much as a word of explanation...glad your nephew is on that show and you all got to go, very cool!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I like that show, great post!

Monica said...

Love the pics! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Good to see the kids were able to make it after all.