Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lucky Duck!!

If you don't already know this - I'm a very lucky person (as I've mentioned before).

If you sew - you probably know what a Shop Hop is. We just had ours here in Maricopa County. I love doing it each year because I see stores I don't normally visit - and they always have fun fabrics that I haven't seen yet.

There were 9 store in this years Shop Hop. I paid $5 for a passport and had 9 days to travel to all the stores. I put alot of miles on the Pilot - I had 4 stores that were all on the opposite side of town and traveled 105 miles that day alone!!

But it all paid off.. because I WON!!!!! Sure, I didn't win the Bernina.. but I did win one of 10 prizes! And in a county as big as Maricopa.. I'm very lucky to have won!


Maricopa County Shop Hop winners are!
Grand Prize: Bernina White Pearl Sewing Machine
Janet G

$100.00 Shop Gift Certificate Winners:
Sun Valley Quilts - Sharon W
Quilter's Bee - Brenda W
Quiltz - Linda D
Bearly Stitchin' - Barbara T
Quilted Apple - Heidi F
Desert Flower - Edith L
Quilter's Ranch - Kathy D
Zoe's Trunk - Carrie K
Quilter's Oasis - Bonnie D
I have been wanting to get the new Rouenneries by French General for Moda. I'm hoping the Quilted Apple will have it.
That's what I think I'm going to use for my upcoming Quilting Bee. I have December and need to get my fabs out in November to my fellow Bees. I already have my blocks all planned and think the Rouenneries would be perfect!
I will make sure to share my fabrics that I buy with my gift certificate!! Now I'm off to finish a project I can't wait to share with you!
Pin It

1 comments:

Nichole said...

congratulations heidi! :)